Sunday, September 9, 2012

Teachers pay Teachers

I recently was surfing the internet, and googled  free speech therapy forms.  I came upon a site that I had heard of before, called "Teachers pay Teachers."  I didn't know they had materials for SLPs. When I searched on that site, I found 75 listings!  Some of the listings are for free things, and there are others that are listed for a very minimal charge.  One of the things I really liked were the "Speech Therapy Subway Art", by the seller listed as "All Y'all Need."  Here is an example of their subway art:


You need to be a member to download the materials, but that is free too, at the basic level.  You can even sell things as well, once you have an account.  You need a paypal account to buy the items for sale.  I am so excited to have found this place!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting our product and visiting our store, All Y'all Need! I'm your newest follower and looking forward to more!


    Oh, How Pintearesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely.
    why not blogging for short stroy slam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a wonderful job! executive functioning

    ReplyDelete